multi mode qsl card

  • phil williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2009
      All,

      I wanted to celebrate the upcoming multi-mode weekend by coming up with
      a new QSL card.

      Attached is as draft. It still needs a little scaling to get it to fit
      on a post card.

      Each QSL card will be serial numbered. First station that works me in
      10 modes, will get #001. After serial #001 - three modes and it is
      yours.

      No QSL is required.

      See you on the spectrogram.

      philw de ka1gmn
    • Fred
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2009
        Hi Phil,
        that's a good idea, not only for the activity weekend but in general. I got a couple of stns I worked in more than 10 modes now, so shall put my grey cells to work. Thanks for the idea.
        73 Fred DL6XAZ #988

        --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, phil williams <ka1gmn@...> wrote:

        > All,
        >
        > I wanted to celebrate the upcoming multi-mode weekend by coming up with
        > a new QSL card.
        >
        > Attached is as draft. It still needs a little scaling to get it to fit
        > on a post card.
        >
        > Each QSL card will be serial numbered. First station that works me in
        > 10 modes, will get #001. After serial #001 - three modes and it is
        > yours.
        >
        > No QSL is required.
        >
        > See you on the spectrogram.
        >
        > philw de ka1gmn

      • phil williams
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 19, 2009
          cool! lets see it when you're done.

          i was trying for figure how to show graphically the number of modes
          worked, but i could not get my head around it. sort of mode-o-meter -
          for lack of a better description.

          philw de ka1gmn