Vermont "Get your PSK WAS" expedition

  • Darin Cowan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2009

      I posted this for the 070 group, but it's probably relevant to people here too...

      ================================

      I will be operating portable from my in-laws farm near Stowe, Vermont!

      Callsign:  VE3OIJ/W1

      070: #536

      Date: 20-21 Aug

      Location: Stowe, Lamoille County, Vermont.  FN34pj (approx, I will have to check for sure when I get on site)

      Time: As early as I can start on the 20th until probably mid-afternoon on the 21st (roughly 1600 UTC, 20 AUG to start and 0000 UTC 22 Aug to finish). It is a bit of a drive from my home QTH to the operating location.

      Bands: Whatever is open, but probably mostly 20/30/40 meters.  I'll creep up to 17/15/12/10/6 if condx are good... so probably only 20/30/40 :)

      Notes:  Finally, everyone will have a chance to finish their WAS-PSK :)

      Sorry it has to be in the middle of the week, but the my time commitments force me to take Thursday/Friday to do this.  I'll try to work late into the night on Thursday.  Anyone who is nearby and wants to roll by and say hello is welcome to do so.  I'll have exact GPS coordinates when I get on site.

      73 de VE3OIJ