Re: 30M none PSK calling frequency

  • Fred
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2009
      Hi Andy,
      there do exist many suggestions but in practice many hams seem to ignore them. I find it not convenient calling in Olivia 500 or 1000 just above 10140 where also the WSPR people do their QSOs, just as an example. Also QRP is called between 10140/141.
      Some Pactor3 users very often ruin the psk section by reckless usage of mailboxes.
      I use to call cq in broader modes at 10143 usb or above, including feldhell (which you sometimes find at 10139).
      Have a look, too, in the files section of this group where you find a good list of frequency usage on 30m ham section.
      vy73 Fred DL6XAZ #988