Re: Any Jason QRSS activty?

  • w9nwrwi
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2009
      --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "rich3x" <rh3x@...> wrote:

      > Chuck: Will look for you using Jason QRSS mode 10140 +800Hz.
      >
      > de Rich/N2JR
      Rich,

      Well, my mistake. After further review it was not QRSS I was hearing, sounded & looked like some sort of narrow Fax.
      I looked at it with Hellscriber, no joy.

      To further compound the problem I could not get Jason up on a com port for keying.
      So that ends that idea and back to more common modes.

      73
      Chuck
    • Fred
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 17, 2009
        Hi - I'd be interested in trying Jason, program being functional on hard disk, simply I cannot use it for transmitting as it allows for COM ports 1-3 only - and I need Com 5 for PTT on my navigator i/f.
        Rig is FT2000. Question: is there a newer version on the web somewhere, or is there another solution to get it transmitting?
        vy73 Fred DL6XAZ #988