Re: Any Jason QRSS activty?

  • rich3x
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2009
      Chuck: Will look for you using Jason QRSS mode 10140 +800Hz.

      de Rich/N2JR

      --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "w9nwrwi" <w9nwr@...> wrote:

      > --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "rich3x" <rh3x@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Bcn & QSX 10140.00 +800 USB today, Fri Aug 14.
      > >
      > So that is the mode I could not figure out yesterday!
      >
      > I downloaded the software today at : http://www.sdrham.com/jason/index.html
      >
      > Maybe just in time for the 30 meter multimode weekend coming up next weekend.
      >
      > 73
      > Chuck

    • w9nwrwi
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 16, 2009
        --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "rich3x" <rh3x@...> wrote:

        > Chuck: Will look for you using Jason QRSS mode 10140 +800Hz.
        >
        > de Rich/N2JR
        Rich,

        Well, my mistake. After further review it was not QRSS I was hearing, sounded & looked like some sort of narrow Fax.
        I looked at it with Hellscriber, no joy.

        To further compound the problem I could not get Jason up on a com port for keying.
        So that ends that idea and back to more common modes.

        73
        Chuck
      • Fred
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 17, 2009
          Hi - I'd be interested in trying Jason, program being functional on hard disk, simply I cannot use it for transmitting as it allows for COM ports 1-3 only - and I need Com 5 for PTT on my navigator i/f.
          Rig is FT2000. Question: is there a newer version on the web somewhere, or is there another solution to get it transmitting?
          vy73 Fred DL6XAZ #988