Any Jason QRSS activty?

  • rich3x
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 14, 2009
      Bcn & QSX 10140.00 +800 USB today, Fri Aug 14.

      de Rich/N2JR
    • w9nwrwi
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 15, 2009
        --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "rich3x" <rh3x@...> wrote:

        > Bcn & QSX 10140.00 +800 USB today, Fri Aug 14.

        So that is the mode I could not figure out yesterday!

        I downloaded the software today at : http://www.sdrham.com/jason/index.html

        Maybe just in time for the 30 meter multimode weekend coming up next weekend.

        73
        Chuck
      • rich3x
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 16, 2009
          Chuck: Will look for you using Jason QRSS mode 10140 +800Hz.

          de Rich/N2JR

          --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "w9nwrwi" <w9nwr@...> wrote:

          > --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "rich3x" <rh3x@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Bcn & QSX 10140.00 +800 USB today, Fri Aug 14.
          > >
          > So that is the mode I could not figure out yesterday!
          >
          > I downloaded the software today at : http://www.sdrham.com/jason/index.html
          >
          > Maybe just in time for the 30 meter multimode weekend coming up next weekend.
          >
          > 73
          > Chuck

        • w9nwrwi
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 16, 2009
            --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "rich3x" <rh3x@...> wrote:

            > Chuck: Will look for you using Jason QRSS mode 10140 +800Hz.
            >
            > de Rich/N2JR
            Rich,

            Well, my mistake. After further review it was not QRSS I was hearing, sounded & looked like some sort of narrow Fax.
            I looked at it with Hellscriber, no joy.

            To further compound the problem I could not get Jason up on a com port for keying.
            So that ends that idea and back to more common modes.

            73
            Chuck
          • Fred
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 17, 2009
              Hi - I'd be interested in trying Jason, program being functional on hard disk, simply I cannot use it for transmitting as it allows for COM ports 1-3 only - and I need Com 5 for PTT on my navigator i/f.
              Rig is FT2000. Question: is there a newer version on the web somewhere, or is there another solution to get it transmitting?
              vy73 Fred DL6XAZ #988