Re: 30 Meter Multi Mode Weekend Aug 22/23 ......Join in with us

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2009
      --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "Don" <dhobson123@...> wrote:

      > GA,
      >
      > I hope you will join in with us in a few weekends for our 30 Meter Multi Mode Weekend Aug 22/23...........

      Looking forward to this upcoming activity, hoping to have a Moxon tuned for 30m beaming Europe for it, otherwise will be on the 'normal' G5RV Jr that's been getting me by and on the air. Hopefully will see alot of activity, and the band co-operates...If i don't have the Moxon up, I'll try to set up my Military Surplus (Swiss) Discone in the front yard and hope for the best....

      Greg
      N1KPW