Times set to 00:00:00

  • Vincenzo Mone
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 9, 2009
      Hi to the list,
      I have downloaded the latest version of the Ultimate 30MDG software and
      installed it.
      Every time I load it,
      I can see the Bar Loading the Log but I get an error which says:

      Ungültige Zeigeroperation

      The bar still continue loading and never stops.
      If I try to close the program with the "X", I get this other error:

      E/A-Fehler 103.

      How to resolve it?
      I have also noticed another big problem:
      I have sent to the manager a request for the 30MDG-ITUZ-15 Award.
      He did not send me the award but sent me an email saying:

      "Hi Enzo,

      Look at the copy of your application further down. You might see yourself
      that ALL UTC times are set to "0000". This is more than unlikely.

      Please CORRECT the UTC entries in your LOGGING PROGRAM, make a new ADIF
      file, import that into your "U30" and reapply for the Award."

      I have checked my Logging program (MIXW) and can see thatn the times are
      correct.
      I went into the program and can see that all the qso' in the various awards
      are actual Set to 00:00:00.Also the awards that I have already received.
      Has anybody noticed it?
      How to solve it?

      73 de Enzo IK8OZV
      EasyLog 5 BetaTester
      EasyLog PDA BetaTester
      WinBollet BetaTester
      D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania
      Skype: ik8ozv8520

      ***************************************
      ***** GSM +39 338 9749786 *****
      ***** SMS +39 338 9749786 *****
      ***** FAX +39 328 7244294 *****
      *** 2nd e-mail: vimone@... ***
      ***************************************
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 10, 2009
        Enzo IK8OZV,

        I don't know if John OE3JPK (U30 creator/programmer) is reading along with the posts but if no response here please email John OE3JPK direct and he is usually quick to help if possible...his email and U30 is here:

        http://www.u30.hf-core.at/

        Let us know how you make out or if no reply we can try him direct also..let me know. Thanks

        Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001

        --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "Vincenzo Mone" <vimone@...> wrote:

        > Hi to the list,
        > I have downloaded the latest version of the Ultimate 30MDG software and
        > installed it.
        > Every time I load it,
        > I can see the Bar Loading the Log but I get an error which says:
        >
        > Ungültige Zeigeroperation
        >
        > The bar still continue loading and never stops.
        > If I try to close the program with the "X", I get this other error:
        >
        > E/A-Fehler 103.
        >
        > How to resolve it?
        > I have also noticed another big problem:
        > I have sent to the manager a request for the 30MDG-ITUZ-15 Award.
        > He did not send me the award but sent me an email saying:
        >
        > "Hi Enzo,
        >
        > Look at the copy of your application further down. You might see yourself
        > that ALL UTC times are set to "0000". This is more than unlikely.
        >
        > Please CORRECT the UTC entries in your LOGGING PROGRAM, make a new ADIF
        > file, import that into your "U30" and reapply for the Award."
        >
        > I have checked my Logging program (MIXW) and can see thatn the times are
        > correct.
        > I went into the program and can see that all the qso' in the various awards
        > are actual Set to 00:00:00.Also the awards that I have already received.
        > Has anybody noticed it?
        > How to solve it?
        >
        > 73 de Enzo IK8OZV
        > EasyLog 5 BetaTester
        > EasyLog PDA BetaTester
        > WinBollet BetaTester
        > D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania
        > Skype: ik8ozv8520
        >

        > ***************************************
        > ***** GSM +39 338 9749786 *****
        > ***** SMS +39 338 9749786 *****
        > ***** FAX +39 328 7244294 *****
        > *** 2nd e-mail: vimone@... ***
        > ***************************************

      • Vincenzo Mone

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 21, 2009
            ROb or John can you guys help on this question?

            Thanks
            Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001

            --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "Vincenzo Mone" <vimone@...> wrote:

            > Hi to the list,
            > I have downloaded the latest version of the Ultimate 30MDG software and
            > installed it.
            > Every time I load it,
            > I can see the Bar Loading the Log but I get an error which says:
            >
            > Ungültige Zeigeroperation
            >
            > The bar still continue loading and never stops.
            > If I try to close the program with the "X", I get this other error:
            >
            > E/A-Fehler 103.
            >
            > How to resolve it?
            > I have also noticed another big problem:
            > I have sent to the manager a request for the 30MDG-ITUZ-15 Award.
            > He did not send me the award but sent me an email saying:
            >
            > "Hi Enzo,
            >
            > Look at the copy of your application further down. You might see yourself
            > that ALL UTC times are set to "0000". This is more than unlikely.
            >
            > Please CORRECT the UTC entries in your LOGGING PROGRAM, make a new ADIF
            > file, import that into your "U30" and reapply for the Award."
            >
            > I have checked my Logging program (MIXW) and can see thatn the times are
            > correct.
            > I went into the program and can see that all the qso' in the various awards
            > are actual Set to 00:00:00.Also the awards that I have already received.
            > Has anybody noticed it?
            > How to solve it?
            >
            > 73 de Enzo IK8OZV
            > EasyLog 5 BetaTester
            > EasyLog PDA BetaTester
            > WinBollet BetaTester
            > D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania
            > Skype: ik8ozv8520
            >

            > ***************************************
            > ***** GSM +39 338 9749786 *****
            > ***** SMS +39 338 9749786 *****
            > ***** FAX +39 328 7244294 *****
            > *** 2nd e-mail: vimone@... ***
            > ***************************************

          • zl3rg
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 22, 2009
              Enzo

              I also use MixW (2.19 Reg) and the latest version of U30 - absolutely no problem with time or anything else for award applications - all perfect.

              Rob
              ZL3RG

              --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "Vincenzo Mone" <vimone@...> wrote:

              > Hi to the list,
              > I have downloaded the latest version of the Ultimate 30MDG software and
              > installed it.
              > Every time I load it,
              > I can see the Bar Loading the Log but I get an error which says:
              >
              > Ungültige Zeigeroperation
              >
              > The bar still continue loading and never stops.
              > If I try to close the program with the "X", I get this other error:
              >
              > E/A-Fehler 103.
              >
              > How to resolve it?
              > I have also noticed another big problem:
              > I have sent to the manager a request for the 30MDG-ITUZ-15 Award.
              > He did not send me the award but sent me an email saying:
              >
              > "Hi Enzo,
              >
              > Look at the copy of your application further down. You might see yourself
              > that ALL UTC times are set to "0000". This is more than unlikely.
              >
              > Please CORRECT the UTC entries in your LOGGING PROGRAM, make a new ADIF
              > file, import that into your "U30" and reapply for the Award."
              >
              > I have checked my Logging program (MIXW) and can see thatn the times are
              > correct.
              > I went into the program and can see that all the qso' in the various awards
              > are actual Set to 00:00:00.Also the awards that I have already received.
              > Has anybody noticed it?
              > How to solve it?
              >
              > 73 de Enzo IK8OZV
              > EasyLog 5 BetaTester
              > EasyLog PDA BetaTester
              > WinBollet BetaTester
              > D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania
              > Skype: ik8ozv8520
              >

              > ***************************************
              > ***** GSM +39 338 9749786 *****
              > ***** SMS +39 338 9749786 *****
              > ***** FAX +39 328 7244294 *****
              > *** 2nd e-mail: vimone@... ***
              > ***************************************

            • Jonathan Kitchen (KI4MTB)
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 23, 2009
                I just made a contact using the new WINMOR soundcard mode and am curious how to log it from an awards perspective.  I am using HRD as my logbook which doesn't yet have a mode for WINMOR.  I recoreded the QSO as PAC3, for pactor 3, which is the most similar mode.  Some direction from the awards team as to the proper logging methods for this mode would be helpful.

                Thanks,
                Jonathan, KI4MTB
              • zl3rg
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 23, 2009
                  WINMOR is not currently catered for by 30MDG - maybe in the future that may change!

                  Rob
                  ZL3RG