New file uploaded to 30MDG

  • 30MDG@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Aug 8, 2009
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 30MDG
      group.

      File : /30M DIGITAL MULTI MODE WEEKEND AUG 22-23.pdf
      Uploaded by : kb9umt <dhobson123@...>
      Description : 30 Meter Multi Mode Weekend Aug 22/23

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      kb9umt <dhobson123@...>
    • 30MDG@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 28 , Aug 20, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 30MDG
        group.

        File : /mode-o-meter-1.jpg
        Uploaded by : ka1gmn <ka1gmn@...>
        Description : Mode-o-Meter - Draft - Graphical plot of multiple mode QSO vs. RSQ.

        ka1gmn <ka1gmn@...>
      • 30MDG@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 28 , Aug 28, 2009
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 30MDG
          group.

          File : /30m28Aug09.WAV
          Uploaded by : rambler35ct <n1kpw@...>
          Description : Noise Whiping out 10.135 to 10.150 or so

          rambler35ct <n1kpw@...>
        • 30MDG@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 28 , Aug 28, 2009
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 30MDG
            group.

            File : /qsl9-ka1gmn-30mdg-mmw.pdf
            Uploaded by : ka1gmn <ka1gmn@...>
            Description : KA1GMN - QSL card for Multi-mode Weekend

            Message 5 of 28 , Dec 5 6:18 AM
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 30MDG
              group.

              File : /Digital Modes-R-1.pdf
              Uploaded by : ve3oij <ve3oij@...>
              Description : Presentation: Introduction to digital modes

              ve3oij <ve3oij@...>
            • 30MDG@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 28 , Aug 29, 2010
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 30MDG
                group.

                File : /** 30 Meter INFORMATION **/30 Meter Band INFORMATION_Aug_2010.pdf
                Uploaded by : kb9umt <dhobson123@...>
                Description : 30 Meter Information document in Adobe/PDF (as of Aug 2010- a must read)

                Message 7 of 28 , Oct 20, 2010
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 30MDG
                  group.

                  File : /Antennas/Antennas-ON3AD.jpg
                  Uploaded by : on3ad <on3ad@...>
                  Description : ON3AD - GPA30 and GPM1500 Antennas

                  on3ad <on3ad@...>
                • 30MDG@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 28 , Dec 23 1:56 PM
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 30MDG
                    group.

                    File : /capture.wav
                    Uploaded by : airratt <signalhz@...>
                    Description : What mode?

                    airratt <signalhz@...>
                  • 30MDG@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 28 , Jan 20, 2011
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 30MDG
                      group.

                      File : /Digital Software Video Text /Digital Software and Video ID or Text.pdf
                      Uploaded by : kb9umt <dhobson123@...>
                      Description : Digital Software Video ID and Video Text

                      Message 10 of 28 , Jan 20, 2011
                        GE All,

                        I noticed on some of you have indicated you are not sure what Video ID or Video Text is, or how to use it, of some might not want to but that is up to you and all fine...but, for those interested put info doc in our files section (link below).

                        See you on the waterfall.

                        de kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001
                        www.30mdg.net

                        --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, 30MDG@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                        > Hello,

                        > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 30MDG
                        > group.
                        >
                        > File : /Digital Software Video Text /Digital Software and Video ID or Text.pdf
                        > Uploaded by : kb9umt <dhobson123@...>
                        > Description : Digital Software Video ID and Video Text
                        >
                        > You can access this file at the URL:

                        > Regards,
                        >
                        > kb9umt <dhobson123@...>

                      • Barry
                        Message 11 of 28 , Jan 21, 2011
                          Cheers Don, I am using HRD & DM780, I have ticked the boxes shown in your
                          file.
                          But I do not think I can tell if it is transmitting my call, so if you see
                          me on the waterfall please let me know.
                          73
                          Barry M0IOW

                          > GE All,
                          >
                          > I noticed on some of you have indicated you are not sure what Video ID
                          > or Video Text is, or how to use it, of some might not want to but that
                          > is up to you and all fine...but, for those interested put info doc in
                          > our files section (link below).
                          >
                          > See you on the waterfall.
                          >
                          > de kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001
                          > www.30mdg.net
                        • w6qe.milt
                          Message 12 of 28 , Jan 21, 2011
                            Although not as involved in the ambient digital modes that some of our members are, I'll be on bpsk31 for the WAS & WAE weekend, working on both WAS and EU contacts.
                            Can anyone tell me if the Video ID is do-able with MixW?
                            Milt.
                            W6QE
                            30MDG #403
                            070 Club #650

                            --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "Barry" <Barry@...> wrote:

                            > Cheers Don, I am using HRD & DM780, I have ticked the boxes shown in your
                            > file.
                            > But I do not think I can tell if it is transmitting my call, so if you see
                            > me on the waterfall please let me know.
                            > 73
                            > Barry M0IOW

                          • signalhz
                            Message 13 of 28 , Jan 21, 2011
                              It looks like it only does for MT63 mode.

                              73
                              Eddy
                              N4ABN
                                                                                                                                                                                                  & nbsp;
                              On 1/21/2011 8:46 AM, w6qe.milt wrote:

                              Although not as involved in the ambient digital modes that some of our members are, I'll be on bpsk31 for the WAS & WAE weekend, working on both WAS and EU contacts.
                              Can anyone tell me if the Video ID is do-able with MixW?
                              Milt.
                              W6QE
                              30MDG #403
                              070 Club #650

                              --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "Barry" <Barry@...> wrote:

                              > Cheers Don, I am using HRD & DM780, I have ticked the boxes shown in your
                              > file.
                              > But I do not think I can tell if it is transmitting my call, so if you see
                              > me on the waterfall please let me know.
                              > 73
                              > Barry M0IOW

                            • wx5nco
                              Message 14 of 28 , Jan 21, 2011
                                Hello all,
                                I hope to be able to work the event. "IF" I'm at home and "if" I can get behind the computer/radio long enough, I will be looking around the 30 meter band for contacts
                                Jon
                                WX5NCO

                              • 30MDG@yahoogroups.com
                                Message 15 of 28 , Jan 23, 2011
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 30MDG
                                  group.

                                  File : /Digital Software Video Text /RS_ID_English Multipsk.pdf
                                  Uploaded by : kb9umt <dhobson123@...>
                                  Description : MultiPSK info on RS_ID and Video ID

                                  Message 16 of 28 , Jan 23, 2011
                                    FYI,
                                    Our friend Patrick responded back and attached information that might help those using MultiPSK and how to use Video ID. I have put this in the files section (link below) and also here is Patrick's response (we are so luck to have such great Hams sharing for digital modes)...

                                    de kb9umt Don
                                    Hello Don,
                                    RR for all.
                                    To configure Video ID, click on the button "ID". At the bottom of the ID window you have a panel called "Video identifierÂ…".

                                    There you can choose what you want to send and under what font and what orientation (vertical or horizontal).

                                    Note that under Note3 and Note 4, you can put the text you want (click on "Personal" and write what you want).

                                    If you increase the height of the window (I just note a mini bug, a line is hidden), you have help about video ID.

                                    Once the configuration done, click on the "Video ID" button, to send it at the beginning of the transmission.

                                    Attached, I add a paper about RS ID and Video ID (I created the Video ID (from an idea of F6BAZ) before the RS ID).

                                    For information, this could be possibly of interest for your group:

                                    http://f6cte.free.fr/How_to_use_the_RPRT@_email_reception_report_with_Multipsk.doc

                                    Tell me if you have problems to make the Video ID work.

                                    73
                                    Patrick

                                    --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, 30MDG@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                                    > Hello,

                                    > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 30MDG
                                    > group.
                                    >
                                    > File : /Digital Software Video Text /RS_ID_English Multipsk.pdf
                                    > Uploaded by : kb9umt <dhobson123@...>
                                    > Description : MultiPSK info on RS_ID and Video ID
                                    >
                                    > You can access this file at the URL:

                                    > Regards,
                                    >
                                    > kb9umt <dhobson123@...>

                                  • John M
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Jan 24, 2011
                                      Hi all...

                                      The only issue that I came across with the video ID is that, if your going for distance with your digital mode the video ID is probably not going to get there...where you have a better chance with the RSID..

                                      This was taken from some mode/propagation studies..

                                      RSID and VideoI.D. Tests
                                      (MutliPSK Software byF6CTE)

                                      Minimum SNR (no Ionospheric distortion)
                                      RSID......... -25db
                                      VideoID.......-2db

                                      These numbers would probably apply to other software also.

                                      John
                                    • 30MDG@yahoogroups.com
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Aug 25, 2012
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 30MDG
                                        group.

                                        File : /What is it.WAV
                                        Uploaded by : airratt <signalhz@...>
                                        Description : What is it? 2000hz wide

                                        Message 19 of 28 , Jul 9, 2013
                                          Hello,

                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 30MDG
                                          group.

                                          File : /KI5FJ Joe V5 30m Half Square Antenna.pdf
                                          Uploaded by : kb9umt <dhobson123@...>
                                          Description : KI5FJ Joe V5 30m Half Square Antenna

                                          Message 20 of 28 , Jul 9, 2013
                                            GE,

                                            First thanks to Joe KI5FJ for sharing with me his 30m Half Square design, great info Joe and thanks! Joe agreed to let me share with the group so those of you that would like to try this antenna for 30m please give it a try. I have used a 30m Half Square with great results but this design even less height needed and very detailed design and information. Those interested please give it a go, those that have other antennas to share please upload in our 'Files' or 'Photos' section or you can email them to me KB9UMT AT 30MDG.net or KB9UMT AT ARRL.net - thanks Joe for sharing with me and the group.

                                            Oh yes...was a very nice long chat/ragchew with you and signal was very good - our chat proved once again why I really enjoy the 30m band...great Ops and nice to have a place to actually chat/ragchew not just Call, 599, macro macro, 73..thanks again.

                                            Don KB9UMT 30MDG#0001
                                            www.30mdg.net

                                            --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, 30MDG@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                                            > Hello,

                                            > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 30MDG
                                            > group.
                                            >
                                            > File : /KI5FJ Joe V5 30m Half Square Antenna.pdf
                                            > Uploaded by : kb9umt <dhobson123@...>
                                            > Description : KI5FJ Joe V5 30m Half Square Antenna
                                            >
                                            > You can access this file at the URL:

                                            > Regards,
                                            >
                                            > kb9umt <dhobson123@...>

                                          • ki5fj
                                            Message 21 of 28 , Jul 10, 2013
                                              Thanks to Don for uploading. The feed-point location makes this Half-Square design somewhat unique. If you desire further info, email me at my QRZ address. 73 Joe O,NNNN

                                            • 30MDG@yahoogroups.com
                                              Message 22 of 28 , Jan 14, 2015
                                                Hello,

                                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 30MDG
                                                group.

                                                File : /1. DXKeeper script/30_Meter-6_and_12_months_statistics.txt
                                                Uploaded by : on2ad_pat <on2ad.pat@...>
                                                Description : Create a 6 or 12 Month report

                                                on2ad_pat <on2ad.pat@...>
                                              • 30MDG@yahoogroups.com
                                                Message 23 of 28 , Jan 19, 2015
                                                  Hello,

                                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 30MDG
                                                  group.

                                                  File : /1. DXKeeper/15 Day's report/15_Days_Report-Help-file.txt
                                                  Uploaded by : on2ad_pat <on2ad.pat@...>
                                                  Description : 15_Days_Report-Help-file

                                                  Message 24 of 28 , Jan 19, 2015
                                                    Hello,

                                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 30MDG
                                                    group.

                                                    File : /1. DXKeeper/15 Day's report/30MDG-last-15-days.txt
                                                    Uploaded by : on2ad_pat <on2ad.pat@...>
                                                    Description : 30MDG-last-15-days

                                                    Message 25 of 28 , Jan 19, 2015
                                                      Hello,

                                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 30MDG
                                                      group.

                                                      File : /1. DXKeeper/15 Day's report/30MDG-Yahoo.txt
                                                      Uploaded by : on2ad_pat <on2ad.pat@...>
                                                      Description : Change DXKeeper Logbook into 4 Columns

                                                      Message 26 of 28 , Dec 23 4:15 PM
                                                        Hello,

                                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 30MDG
                                                        group.

                                                        File : /** 30 Meter INFORMATION **/30 Meter Band INFORMATION_Nov2016.odt
                                                        Uploaded by : kb9umt <dhobson123@...>
                                                        Description : 30 Meter Band Information Updated Nov2016

                                                        Message 27 of 28 , Sep 27
                                                          Hello,

                                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 30MDG
                                                          group.

                                                          File : /1. DXKeeper/30_Meter-6_and_12_months_statistics.txt
                                                          Uploaded by : on2ad_pat <on2ad.pat@...>
                                                          Description : Script to create a 6 or 12 months report with DXKeeper

                                                          Message 28 of 28 , Sep 27
                                                            Hello,

                                                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 30MDG
                                                            group.

                                                            File : /1. DXKeeper/Manual how create report 30M with DXKeeper.pdf
                                                            Uploaded by : on2ad_pat <on2ad.pat@...>
                                                            Description : Manual of how create a 30meter report with DXKeeper