Re: JT65A

  • Jesse
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 5, 2009
      Or if you're like me and receive a daily digest from the Yahoo Group I'm seeing the spots a good day afterwards =D

      73

      ..jesse..
      WB5NPW

      --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "Barry" <Barry@...> wrote:

      > Yes best to use: http://www.hamspots.net/30/
      >
      > e-mails can arrive long after you have given up and gone to bed hi hi.
      >
      > 73
      >
      > Barry M0IOW

    • Glenn L. Roeser
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 19, 2010
        Good Day Laurie (VK3AMA)
        Thank you very much for a very exciting QSO on JT65A!
        You certainly may me very happy this evening.
        73 to all, Glenn (WB2LMV)