Re: JT65A

  • Cliff KU4GW
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 5, 2009
      This is true Barry. I just received this email along with the 4 previous posts in digest form on 8/05/09 at 6:15 AM although it was sent on 8/04/09 at 2:54 PM.

      --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "Barry" <Barry@...> wrote:

      > Yes best to use: http://www.hamspots.net/30/
      >
      > e-mails can arrive long after you have given up and gone to bed hi hi.
      >
      > 73
      >
      > Barry M0IOW

    • Jesse
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 5, 2009
        Or if you're like me and receive a daily digest from the Yahoo Group I'm seeing the spots a good day afterwards =D

        73

        ..jesse..
        WB5NPW

        --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "Barry" <Barry@...> wrote:

        > Yes best to use: http://www.hamspots.net/30/
        >
        > e-mails can arrive long after you have given up and gone to bed hi hi.
        >
        > 73
        >
        > Barry M0IOW

      • Glenn L. Roeser
        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 19 3:33 PM
          Good Day Laurie (VK3AMA)
          Thank you very much for a very exciting QSO on JT65A!
          You certainly may me very happy this evening.
          73 to all, Glenn (WB2LMV)