Selfspotting

  • Zbigniew Tyrlik
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2009
      Barry, fully agree.

      Nothing more frustrating then getting a daily digest with bunch of
      selfspotting and spotting messages.. it is pointless, there are better
      tools, it is a waste of bandwidth..

      We have DX clusters, we have skeds, we have fantastic focused web site
      by Laurie.

      vy 73, de ku1t
      _zjt
      Zbigniew J. Tyrlik DoD# 0759 V70R - Metallic R1200GS IBA 31595
      Free thinker, traveler, poet, happy father and husband....
      point'n'click view of the world http://www.kleks.org/fotos/