Re: [30MDG] JT65A

  • N9JCA Chris Matthews
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 4, 2009
      No Problem Mike will use spotter from now on BTW I do use the spotter as
      well

      N9JCA Chris 30MDG #333

      Mike wrote:

      > Not picking on you especially Chris, but posting CQ’s via email is
      > getting to be an irritating habit on this group. It fills up the
      > mailboxes and phones of a couple of thousand plus members with a
      > meaningless email.
      >
      > There is a very nice 30 meter spotting cluster that is written by a
      > member of the group that allows self spots and CQ’s and is what I
      > would be monitoring if I was by the radio, not email.
      >
      > Maybe I am off base here, what do others think?
      >
      > 73, Mike

    • Barry
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 4, 2009

        Yes  best to use: http://www.hamspots.net/30/

        e-mails can arrive long after you have given up and gone to bed hi hi.

        73

        Barry M0IOW

        Message 3 of 18 , Aug 5, 2009
          This is true Barry. I just received this email along with the 4 previous posts in digest form on 8/05/09 at 6:15 AM although it was sent on 8/04/09 at 2:54 PM.

          --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "Barry" <Barry@...> wrote:

          > Yes best to use: http://www.hamspots.net/30/
          >
          > e-mails can arrive long after you have given up and gone to bed hi hi.
          >
          > 73
          >
          > Barry M0IOW

        • Jesse
          Message 4 of 18 , Aug 5, 2009
            Or if you're like me and receive a daily digest from the Yahoo Group I'm seeing the spots a good day afterwards =D

            73

            ..jesse..
            WB5NPW

            --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "Barry" <Barry@...> wrote:

            > Yes best to use: http://www.hamspots.net/30/
            >
            > e-mails can arrive long after you have given up and gone to bed hi hi.
            >
            > 73
            >
            > Barry M0IOW

          • Glenn L. Roeser
            Message 5 of 18 , Sep 19, 2010
              Good Day Laurie (VK3AMA)
              Thank you very much for a very exciting QSO on JT65A!
              You certainly may me very happy this evening.
              73 to all, Glenn (WB2LMV)