HamSPOTS ....30 Meter Digital Spot Page back up...THANKS Laurie VK3AMA

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009
      Laurie,

      Just a quick THANK YOU for all the time and work (and money for the site) you put into the Ham Spots Pages for ALL digital groups and for our 30 Meter Digital SPOT page...many thanks! Job well done!

      As you will see this is a unique spot page that identifies 30MDG members...has our 30 Meter digital Links...now EVERYONE can be involved in the auto spots for 30 meters because the source of those 30m spots come from PSK Reporter and also other DX SPOT Clusters.

      I would really urge all our members to take the time to take a look at what Laurie has produced for us to use...and please use it when in the shack! Great tool and very unique for actually all digital groups involved (Laurie has FeldHELL spot page, 070 spot page, Olivia spot page, etc)...use it or lose it because we are lucky to have someone willing to spend the time to program, all the work, and the know how to do this...plus the money to host the page!

      Great job and I hope our members use this spot page.

      de kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001
      owner/moderator

      Hello everyone,

      Sorry for the extended downtime of HamSpots.net

      It is now back online.

      Some things to note.

      -- New simpler URLs for band/mode/group pages and rss feeds for each.
      -- The 30M page URL is http://www.HamSpots.net/30/
      -- The 30M RSS feed (of local spots) URL is http://www.HamSpots.net/rss/30/
      -- Spots are "Local" and don't go to the live "Cluster".
      -- Cluster spots are filtered for the appropriate Band/mode display.
      -- Auto lookup and display of Club membership numbers in both Local and
      Cluster displays.
      -- Club membership numbers are also included in the RSS feed of Local spots.
      -- You only need to "Sign In' if you want to post spots and messages.
      -- Guest mode allows you to view spots without the need to "Sign In".
      -- Your login Name & Callsign are remembered between browser sessions
      (if you have cookies enabled).

      I have tested the page layouts extensively in several modern standards
      compliant browsers (Firefox, Safari, etc) as well as older versions of
      Internet Explorer (which usually breaks page layouts). If you experience
      broken pages/layouts, please let me know.

      73 de Laurie, VK3AMA