Re: PSK during FD

  • Lee Hatfield Jr
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2009
      Sunday, I went to one of the local Clubs Field day
      sites, and asked is anyone doing PSK?

      One of the men had a portable setup in his car that we hooked up, and did do some PSK contacts.

      I wonder why so many people can't wait for 15 seconds,
      before sending CQ CQ again?

      I was using unfamiliar equipment, and a darn laptop, with a built in mouse, it took a while for me to get the cq stations call sign
      entered into the digipan call box.

      I whined that I needed a mouse and my one Friend went to his home a mile away and came back with one.

      Lots of noise from Thunderstorms made it tough too.

      K2HAT
      former kc2rdg