We are at 30MDG Member #02400 - CX4AAJ

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2009
      FYI

      We have crossed over the 2400 mark for 30MDG membership so welcome aboard member #02400:

      2400 CX4AAJ

      CX4AAJ

      LUIS ALBERTO ESPINOSA DIAZ

      CARRASCO - MONTEVIDEO, 11500

      URUGUAY

      Seems we are still growing just when I thought we would peak folks intersted in the 30m band keep coming!

      Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001
      owner/moderator
      keep up the good work promoting the 30m band!
    • Fred VE3FAL
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19, 2009
        Welcome Luis......
        Fred
        VE3FAL

        We have crossed over the 2400 mark for 30MDG membership so welcome aboard
        member #02400:

        2400 CX4AAJ

        CX4AAJ

        LUIS ALBERTO ESPINOSA DIAZ

        CARRASCO - MONTEVIDEO, 11500

        URUGUAY

        Seems we are still growing just when I thought we would peak folks intersted
        in the 30m band keep coming!

        Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001
        owner/moderator
        keep up the good work promoting the 30m band!

        ------------------------------------

        Please join in with us on the 30 Meter Band. When in the shack use the 30
        mtr digital Spots page made possible by Laurie VK3AMA

        http://www.hamspots.net/spotit.php?b=30

        http://www.hamspots.net/auto_history.php

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        ---
        Virus Database (VPS): 090619-0, 06/19/2009
        Tested on: 6/20/2009 12:25:19 AM
      • Fred
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 21, 2009
          Hi Don,
          apart from welcoming Luis CX4AAJ to our group, I think you - and the other staff running this group - deserve a sincere "Thank you" for the good work in keeping it lively and interesting! So let us hope that there will be more hams joining us in future. I got no doubt, from what I observed during the past years, that this group has been essential in granting fresh live to this band.
          vy73 Fred DL6XAZ #988

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 21, 2009
            Hi Fred DL6XAZ,
            On behalf of the 'staff' our 30MDG Team thanks you for the kinds words! We have a good Team and even more we have a good group of digital ops participating on the 30 Meter Band...so YOU and others are the key to all this and so far our 'core' group is growing and the unique 30 Meter Band is bringing more back! Hope you are having fun.

            Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001 (founder)
            owner/moderator
            ps. I have been busy with family and work but I hope to gear back up late summer/fall to include more activity on 30m