Re: [30meterPSKGroup] Phased Array Verticals for 30 Meters

  • Eckersberger Peter
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2009
      Hi Phil,

      Well, to be honest I didn't measure the pattern. But out of my
      experience and compared with the direction efficiency on 40 m it should
      be quite the same as on 40. Just the SWR is on 30 m 1,3:1 instead of 1:1
      as it is on 40. A picture of the pattern on 40 you may find at the
      "COMTEK" website <http://www.comteksystems.com/>. Just click on the
      "ACB-4" link. Besides other stuff it brings up a draft of the pattern.

      But anyway, if you want an antenna only for 30 you should buy the stuff
      for 30m. COMTEK is offering that one too. Here is a list of the
      different products ...

      Model Description Price w/115 VAC Price w/230 VAC

      ACB-160 160M Phased Array Switch $419.95 $434.95
      ACB-80 80M Phased Array Switch $409.95 $424.95
      ACB-40 40M Phased Array Switch $399.95 $414.95
      ACB-30 30M Phased Array Switch $399.95 $414.95
      ACB-20 20M Phased Array Switch $374.95 $389.95
      ACB-15 15M Phased Array Switch $364.95 $379.95
      ACB-10 10M Phased Array Switch $364.95 $379.95

      Visit their website and have a look yourself. There you'll also find a
      lot of interesting informations on Phased Array Systems in general.

      73 de Pez, OE3EPW
      <oe3epw@...>

      AR SK