Re: [30meterPSKGroup] Re: Congrats to Rene F5TTI- 2nd DX op for WAS

  • o22sail@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 5, 2009
      I think Laurie has a great idea Bruce and I'm in full support of your relocation to the ever elusive North Dakota.
      Are there really any hams in ND?
      ;-)

      73,
      Trey- ki4itv
      30MDG #0002

      From: Laurie, VK3AMA <groups4@...>

      Well done Bruce.

      I don't need OR, but if you could manage to relocate to ND, I could sure
      use an ND LoTW contact to complete my LoTW only WAS ;-)

      de Laurie, VK3AMA

    • Rob
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 5, 2009
        Hi Trey

        Yes there are Hams in ND - I worked two of them this week on 30 Meters CW ... W0TUP and also WA5TLP - being in the right spot at the right time helps .... as does skeds ;-)

        73 de Rob
        ZL3RG (Weakest station in the Nation!)

        --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, <o22sail@...> wrote:

        > I think Laurie has a great idea Bruce and I'm in full support of your relocation to the ever elusive North Dakota.Are there really any hams in ND?
        > ;-)
        >
        > 73,
        >
        > Trey- ki4itv
        >
        > 30MDG #0002
        >
        > --- On Thu, 6/4/09, Laurie, VK3AMA <groups4@...> wrote:
        >
        > From: Laurie, VK3AMA <groups4@...>
        >

        > Well done Bruce.
        >

        > I don't need OR, but if you could manage to relocate to ND, I could sure
        >
        > use an ND LoTW contact to complete my LoTW only WAS ;-)
        >

        > de Laurie, VK3AMA

      • Bruce N7XB
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 6, 2009
          Rob & Trey:

          That's correct. My 30 meter North Dakota qso/qsl for WAS was Virgil WA5TLP on 05-SEP-2008. I also worked Virgil on 6 meter SSB on 29-JUL-2007, giving me a new grid (DN88) and a new state (ND) confirmed on 6 meters.

          I haven't seen or heard Virgil on the air lately, but when he is on, that WA5TLP signal is strong and unmistakable.

          Bruce N7XB
          Portland OR
          30MDG #0027

          --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Rob" <richmar@...> wrote:

          > Hi Trey
          >
          > Yes there are Hams in ND - I worked two of them this week on 30 Meters CW ... W0TUP and also WA5TLP - being in the right spot at the right time helps .... as does skeds ;-)
          >
          > 73 de Rob
          > ZL3RG (Weakest station in the Nation!)
          >

          > --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, <o22sail@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I think Laurie has a great idea Bruce and I'm in full support of your relocation to the ever elusive North Dakota.Are there really any hams in ND?
          > > ;-)
          > >
          > > 73,
          > >
          > > Trey- ki4itv
          > >
          > > 30MDG #0002
          > >
          > > --- On Thu, 6/4/09, Laurie, VK3AMA <groups4@> wrote:
          > >
          > > From: Laurie, VK3AMA <groups4@>
          > >

          > > Well done Bruce.
          > >

          > > I don't need OR, but if you could manage to relocate to ND, I could sure
          > >
          > > use an ND LoTW contact to complete my LoTW only WAS ;-)
          > >

          > > de Laurie, VK3AMA

        • Laurie, VK3AMA
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 20, 2009
            If anyone has contact with Carmelo EA2CJ, please tell him all emails to
            him are bouncing with 'User Unknown' messages.

            His email listed on qrz.com is that same as registered with the club
            which is failing.

            If I could get an alternate email address I will forward his Club
            Certificate details.

            de Laurie, VK3AMA