E51SC South Cooks

  • Bruce N7XB
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009
      Nigel E51SC (South Cooks) had a nice run into USA tonight beginning around 0400z. I saw him work Brad K7PWL, Harvey K5PAX and then a string of others without needing to call cq.

      However, none of the autospotters managed to pick up his signal, which was very strong into West Coast, so I spotted him manually on the 30MDG site. I also saw him on 14.070, but the pileup was too big to bother with at the time.

      Besides, I have plenty of ZK1 on 20 meters, but I now have a new Oceania contact for 30MDG!

      Bruce N7XB
      Portland OR
      30MDG #0027