Re: [30meterPSKGroup] Re: Congrats to Rene F5TTI- 2nd DX op for WAS

  • Laurie, VK3AMA
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 4, 2009
      Well done Bruce.

      I don't need OR, but if you could manage to relocate to ND, I could sure
      use an ND LoTW contact to complete my LoTW only WAS ;-)

      de Laurie, VK3AMA

      Bruce N7XB wrote:
      > Congrats Paul and Rene!
      >
      > I worked F2YT last night, and I set my station clock by F5TTI's signal every night.
      >
      > BTW: ARRL accepted my applicaton for the dual endorsement of 30 Meter WAS/PSK31, to go with my 30MDG WAS #002 (behind our illustrious leader Don, who snagged WAS #001).
      >
      > And if anyone needs Oregon for 30 meter WAS/LoTW, please let me know.
      >
      > Bruce N7XB
      > Portland OR
      > 30MDG #0027

    • Laurie, VK3AMA
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 4, 2009
        If anyone has contact with Peter DF5WB, please tell him all emails to
        him are bouncing with 'User Unknown' messages. He has a club membership
        certificate waiting collection.

        His email listed on qrz.com is that same as registered with the club
        which is failing.

        If I could get an alternate email address I will forward his Club
        Certificate details.

        de Laurie, VK3AMA
      • o22sail@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 5, 2009
          I think Laurie has a great idea Bruce and I'm in full support of your relocation to the ever elusive North Dakota.
          Are there really any hams in ND?
          ;-)

          73,
          Trey- ki4itv
          30MDG #0002

          From: Laurie, VK3AMA <groups4@...>

          Well done Bruce.

          I don't need OR, but if you could manage to relocate to ND, I could sure
          use an ND LoTW contact to complete my LoTW only WAS ;-)

          de Laurie, VK3AMA

        • Rob
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 5, 2009
            Hi Trey

            Yes there are Hams in ND - I worked two of them this week on 30 Meters CW ... W0TUP and also WA5TLP - being in the right spot at the right time helps .... as does skeds ;-)

            73 de Rob
            ZL3RG (Weakest station in the Nation!)

            --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, <o22sail@...> wrote:

            > I think Laurie has a great idea Bruce and I'm in full support of your relocation to the ever elusive North Dakota.Are there really any hams in ND?
            > ;-)
            >
            > 73,
            >
            > Trey- ki4itv
            >
            > 30MDG #0002
            >
            > --- On Thu, 6/4/09, Laurie, VK3AMA <groups4@...> wrote:
            >
            > From: Laurie, VK3AMA <groups4@...>
            >

            > Well done Bruce.
            >

            > I don't need OR, but if you could manage to relocate to ND, I could sure
            >
            > use an ND LoTW contact to complete my LoTW only WAS ;-)
            >

            > de Laurie, VK3AMA

          • Bruce N7XB
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 6, 2009
              Rob & Trey:

              That's correct. My 30 meter North Dakota qso/qsl for WAS was Virgil WA5TLP on 05-SEP-2008. I also worked Virgil on 6 meter SSB on 29-JUL-2007, giving me a new grid (DN88) and a new state (ND) confirmed on 6 meters.

              I haven't seen or heard Virgil on the air lately, but when he is on, that WA5TLP signal is strong and unmistakable.

              Bruce N7XB
              Portland OR
              30MDG #0027

              --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Rob" <richmar@...> wrote:

              > Hi Trey
              >
              > Yes there are Hams in ND - I worked two of them this week on 30 Meters CW ... W0TUP and also WA5TLP - being in the right spot at the right time helps .... as does skeds ;-)
              >
              > 73 de Rob
              > ZL3RG (Weakest station in the Nation!)
              >

              > --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, <o22sail@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I think Laurie has a great idea Bruce and I'm in full support of your relocation to the ever elusive North Dakota.Are there really any hams in ND?
              > > ;-)
              > >
              > > 73,
              > >
              > > Trey- ki4itv
              > >
              > > 30MDG #0002
              > >
              > > --- On Thu, 6/4/09, Laurie, VK3AMA <groups4@> wrote:
              > >
              > > From: Laurie, VK3AMA <groups4@>
              > >

              > > Well done Bruce.
              > >

              > > I don't need OR, but if you could manage to relocate to ND, I could sure
              > >
              > > use an ND LoTW contact to complete my LoTW only WAS ;-)
              > >

              > > de Laurie, VK3AMA

            • Laurie, VK3AMA