Update and Interesting 30m Band propagation

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2009
      GM,
      Not sure anyone else has noticed but NA to EU is now open most all night the last few nights for us here in NA (0300z to 0800z...late night in NA and early morning to good up to sunrise in EU). Just wanted to note this that the 30m band has been very busy!

      I don't have much time as I have a ball game to go to but I will give some updates on 30mdg numbers (members/awards etc) and also some other data and posts I will try to reply to later tonight or tomorrow.

      Thanks
      Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001