Re: Cannot Apply Award

    Message 1 of 2 , May 24 7:39 AM
      Enzo IK8OZV,
      Thank you for letting us know the error and you can always ask help here on U30 issues but if no reply please email John creator of U30 direct (his email on the U30 site). I don't know your issues with the little details given but I have contacted John and he will email you dreict and try to figure out your problem. Just wanted you to know that your reply for help is being answered so look for some direct email in your in box from John U30 creator.

      Thanks
      Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001