RE: [30meterPSKGroup] 30MDG News

  • Don Leitch
    Message 1 of 5 , May 14, 2009

      Rob ? or who ever makes that news page the black print on the brown wallpaper is so hard to read, I read it with IE  maybe its different on other browsers.

      Don  zl1atb

      Message 2 of 5 , May 14, 2009
        Don,
        It is on a Cream Background here! The Side Panel is Brown...
        Looks like there is something wrong in IE setup not allowing Frames.

        Dave  VK2RD

        Message 3 of 5 , May 14, 2009

          The first few updated messages on the news in  are in cream and really easy to read  but from there on down there is a dark brown marble type background and the text is in black. I think its designed to have the cream background sat on the brown marble but for some reason in IE the cream stops  then I loose the txt.

          Don zl1atb

          Message 4 of 5 , May 14, 2009
            All fixed Don :-)

            73 de Rob