Re: [30meterPSKGroup] Anyone using a beam?

  • David
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2009
      Hi Richard......how about a Spiderbeam......you could buy one or the
      plans are on the web for making one....
      i dont have one but have looked at it and may make one foe 20 and 30
      meters.....

      73 David VK4BDJ

      Message 2 of 3 , May 14, 2009
        Hi Richard PA3GWH,
        Always good to see you here or on the 30 meter band...give this a look over although it is mono band for 30m it sure looks like an interesting project.

        http://home.comcast.net/~nwilson343/30meterbeam.html

        Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001