30MDG News

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 5 , May 14, 2009
      All,

      There are regular updates regarding all aspects of 30MDG made on the following site URL

      http://30mdg.net/News.html

      Please bookmark and check regularly

      73 de Rob
      ZL3RG
    • Don Leitch
      Message 2 of 5 , May 14, 2009

        Rob ? or who ever makes that news page the black print on the brown wallpaper is so hard to read, I read it with IE  maybe its different on other browsers.

        Don  zl1atb

        Message 3 of 5 , May 14, 2009
          Don,
          It is on a Cream Background here! The Side Panel is Brown...
          Looks like there is something wrong in IE setup not allowing Frames.

          Dave  VK2RD

          Message 4 of 5 , May 14, 2009

            The first few updated messages on the news in  are in cream and really easy to read  but from there on down there is a dark brown marble type background and the text is in black. I think its designed to have the cream background sat on the brown marble but for some reason in IE the cream stops  then I loose the txt.

            Don zl1atb

            Message 5 of 5 , May 14, 2009
              All fixed Don :-)

              73 de Rob