***SP1DPA***

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11 9:47 PM
      Your ISP is bouncing 30MDG Award emails - pse advise an alternative email address.

      If any reader of this message knows SP1DPA, please advise him of this problem

      Mni Tnx

      de Rob
      ZL3RG
    • pa3gwh
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14 12:46 PM
        --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Rob" <richmar@...> wrote:

        > Your ISP is bouncing 30MDG Award emails - pse advise an alternative email address.
        >
        > If any reader of this message knows SP1DPA, please advise him of this problem
        Did you get a hold of him yet, I saw him on 30m today but I was in qso and when I got off he was gone... but I will try next time I see him

        > Mni Tnx
        >
        > de Rob
        > ZL3RG

        Richard