rigtalk usb unit question

  • larry fields
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      I have a question and wonder if anyone else has used one or run into this question. I bought the rigtalk last year and while trying to the software after changing the hard drive I found it wouldnt re load saying its unable to find a drive on the load, I wrote to westmountains and they mentioned it sounded like it was already loaded which didnt make sense.

      Has anyone had a problem loading there's or had a problem with the unit.

      Larry in San Diego