JA's de 30m auto spotter WB6YTE

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2009
      GE,
      It appears we have a number of JA's on the 30m band reporting from our 30m auto spotter on the west coast na WB6YTE from 0900z to 1200z and most active around 1000z so we might have to get up early to see if we can land some JA's on the band. Thanks Ed for running the WC NA 30m auto spotter 24 x 7 for good band prop info...much appreciated.

      de kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001
    • Jesse
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2009
        I worked JM1XCW, BPSK31, this morning around 10:40 UTC. He worked N2JEN afterwards. A solid S6 on my little screwdriver antenna.

        I'm glad i forgot to turn the alarm off last night =D

        ..jesse..
        WB5NPW