Re: [30meterPSKGroup] 30m open most every night but no one around

  • CHRIS COLCLOUGH
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2009
      I have to agree on this one. Most evenings I am on 30M RTTY from around 18:30 UTC through to 22:00 UTC calling CQ with very few replies. I know the band is open as I am also listening to the CW end at the same time (FT1000MP with 2nd RX) and hearing plenty.

      If any of you guys would like to have a QSO look for me around 10145.00. I am also on most mornings from 06:00 to 07:00 UTC before work searching the band, and as now calling CQ (06:30) on 10145.

      Chris Colclough
      G1VDP
      30M digi Group Member #1432

      Tel: 024 7673 5940