RE: [30meterPSKGroup] Award Certificates

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1 2:08 PM
      Hi, John.  I assume you sent in a U30 application and that it was processed
      (your call shows on the web so it was).  It’s possible the email didn’t make
      it through (make sure your email address is correct in U30).  The manager
      for the 30-30 award is Barry, M0IOW (m0iow@...), and he
      should see these emails soon.  If you haven’t heard from him a a day or two,
      send him an email.  He will be able to issue you a copy of the award.

      73 de Larry – NK2X
      ******************

      Hi Larry NK2X, I received the award application OK from John.
      And I have sent the award four times, but John is not receiving it.
      He has now given me two other e-mail addresses, so let's hope it gets
      through this time.
      When I sent it the third time I also sent it to Rob & myself as CC, and we
      both received it OK.
      John has checked his spam box etc, so it is a strange one, but we will get
      there in the end.
      73
      Barry, MØIOW. 30 MDG #0013
      http://30mdg.net/
    • Jesse
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 2 6:08 AM
        You may also want to check your "spam" folder as that's where my award e-mails ended up.

        ..jesse..
        WB5NPW