RE: [30meterPSKGroup] Award Certificates

  • Larry Cobb (NK2X)
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2009
      [30meterPSKGroup] Award Certificates

      Hi, John.  I assume you sent in a U30 application and that it was processed (your call shows on the web so it was).  It’s possible the email didn’t make it through (make sure your email address is correct in U30).  The manager for the 30-30 award is Barry, M0IOW (m0iow@...), and he should see these emails soon.  If you haven’t heard from him a a day or two, send him an email.  He will be able to issue you a copy of the award.

      73 de Larry – NK2X

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2009
        Hi, John.  I assume you sent in a U30 application and that it was processed
        (your call shows on the web so it was).  It’s possible the email didn’t make
        it through (make sure your email address is correct in U30).  The manager
        for the 30-30 award is Barry, M0IOW (m0iow@...), and he
        should see these emails soon.  If you haven’t heard from him a a day or two,
        send him an email.  He will be able to issue you a copy of the award.

        73 de Larry – NK2X
        ******************

        Hi Larry NK2X, I received the award application OK from John.
        And I have sent the award four times, but John is not receiving it.
        He has now given me two other e-mail addresses, so let's hope it gets
        through this time.
        When I sent it the third time I also sent it to Rob & myself as CC, and we
        both received it OK.
        John has checked his spam box etc, so it is a strange one, but we will get
        there in the end.
        73
        Barry, MØIOW. 30 MDG #0013
        http://30mdg.net/
      • Jesse
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 2, 2009
          You may also want to check your "spam" folder as that's where my award e-mails ended up.

          ..jesse..
          WB5NPW