Re: [30meterPSKGroup] Award Certificates

  • wa3frp@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hi John,

      First off, you will hear back from Rob.  He replies quickly to all e-mail messages.

      Second, can I assume that you are using the Ultimate 30MDG application?

      73
      Russ
      WA3FRP

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2009
        russ,
        no, this was the first one I sent in and it was ADIF. I have since loaded the ultimate 30mdg.

        tnx,
        john kn4nn

        --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, wa3frp@... wrote:

        > Hi John,
        >
        > First off, you will hear back from Rob.? He replies quickly to all e-mail messages.
        >
        > Second, can I assume that you are using the Ultimate 30MDG application??
        >
        > 73
        > Russ
        > WA3FRP

      • Larry Cobb (NK2X)
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2009
          [30meterPSKGroup] Award Certificates

          Hi, John.  I assume you sent in a U30 application and that it was processed (your call shows on the web so it was).  It’s possible the email didn’t make it through (make sure your email address is correct in U30).  The manager for the 30-30 award is Barry, M0IOW (m0iow@...), and he should see these emails soon.  If you haven’t heard from him a a day or two, send him an email.  He will be able to issue you a copy of the award.

          73 de Larry – NK2X

          I was awarded the 30-30 award as it shows on the web site. How does one get the certificate? I can't find a place to download es one has'nt been e-mailed to me. I sent a message to Rob ZL3RG, but have not heard back.

          tnx,

          John
          de KN4NN

          ------------------------------------

          Please join in on Thursday and Sunday Night 30mtr PSK activity nights, also when in the shack use the 30 mtr digital Spots page made possible by Laurie VK3AMA

          http://www.hamspots.net/spotit.php?b=30

          http://www.hamspots.net/auto_history.php

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:30meterPSKGroup-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:30meterPSKGroup-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Virus Database (VPS): 090331-0, 03/31/2009
          Tested on: 4/1/2009 12:08:56 PM

        • Barry
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2009
            Hi, John.  I assume you sent in a U30 application and that it was processed
            (your call shows on the web so it was).  It’s possible the email didn’t make
            it through (make sure your email address is correct in U30).  The manager
            for the 30-30 award is Barry, M0IOW (m0iow@...), and he
            should see these emails soon.  If you haven’t heard from him a a day or two,
            send him an email.  He will be able to issue you a copy of the award.

            73 de Larry – NK2X
            ******************

            Hi Larry NK2X, I received the award application OK from John.
            And I have sent the award four times, but John is not receiving it.
            He has now given me two other e-mail addresses, so let's hope it gets
            through this time.
            When I sent it the third time I also sent it to Rob & myself as CC, and we
            both received it OK.
            John has checked his spam box etc, so it is a strange one, but we will get
            there in the end.
            73
            Barry, MØIOW. 30 MDG #0013
            http://30mdg.net/
          • Jesse
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 2, 2009
              You may also want to check your "spam" folder as that's where my award e-mails ended up.

              ..jesse..
              WB5NPW