Award Certificates

  • John A. Newell
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1 7:26 AM
      I was awarded the 30-30 award as it shows on the web site. How does one get the certificate? I can't find a place to download es one has'nt been e-mailed to me. I sent a message to Rob ZL3RG, but have not heard back.

      tnx,

      John
      de KN4NN
    • Barry
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1 7:42 AM
        > I was awarded the 30-30 award as it shows on the web site. How does one
        > get the certificate? I can't find a place to download es one has'nt
        > been e-mailed to me. I sent a message to Rob ZL3RG, but have not heard
        > back.
        >
        > tnx,
        >
        > John
        > de KN4NN

        Hello John KN4NN, I issue the 30-30 awards.
        For some reason you are not receiving the e-mail's I have sent you with the
        award PDF file attached.
        I received a copy of your e-mail to Rob and resent the award straight away.
        I will try sending again, if you do not receive this time do you have
        another e-mail address you can send to me direct?
        Barry@...

        Let's hope it gets through this time.
        73
        Barry, MØIOW. 30 MDG #0013
        http://30mdg.net/
      • wa3frp@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1 7:44 AM
          Hi John,

          First off, you will hear back from Rob.  He replies quickly to all e-mail messages.

          Second, can I assume that you are using the Ultimate 30MDG application?

          73
          Russ
          WA3FRP

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1 12:34 PM
            russ,
            no, this was the first one I sent in and it was ADIF. I have since loaded the ultimate 30mdg.

            tnx,
            john kn4nn

            --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, wa3frp@... wrote:

            > Hi John,
            >
            > First off, you will hear back from Rob.? He replies quickly to all e-mail messages.
            >
            > Second, can I assume that you are using the Ultimate 30MDG application??
            >
            > 73
            > Russ
            > WA3FRP

          • Larry Cobb (NK2X)
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 1 1:52 PM
              [30meterPSKGroup] Award Certificates

              Hi, John.  I assume you sent in a U30 application and that it was processed (your call shows on the web so it was).  It’s possible the email didn’t make it through (make sure your email address is correct in U30).  The manager for the 30-30 award is Barry, M0IOW (m0iow@...), and he should see these emails soon.  If you haven’t heard from him a a day or two, send him an email.  He will be able to issue you a copy of the award.

              73 de Larry – NK2X

              I was awarded the 30-30 award as it shows on the web site. How does one get the certificate? I can't find a place to download es one has'nt been e-mailed to me. I sent a message to Rob ZL3RG, but have not heard back.

              tnx,

              John
              de KN4NN

              ------------------------------------

              Please join in on Thursday and Sunday Night 30mtr PSK activity nights, also when in the shack use the 30 mtr digital Spots page made possible by Laurie VK3AMA

              http://www.hamspots.net/spotit.php?b=30

              http://www.hamspots.net/auto_history.php

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                  mailto:30meterPSKGroup-digest@yahoogroups.com
                  mailto:30meterPSKGroup-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              Virus Database (VPS): 090331-0, 03/31/2009
              Tested on: 4/1/2009 12:08:56 PM

            • Barry
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 1 2:08 PM
                Hi, John.  I assume you sent in a U30 application and that it was processed
                (your call shows on the web so it was).  It’s possible the email didn’t make
                it through (make sure your email address is correct in U30).  The manager
                for the 30-30 award is Barry, M0IOW (m0iow@...), and he
                should see these emails soon.  If you haven’t heard from him a a day or two,
                send him an email.  He will be able to issue you a copy of the award.

                73 de Larry – NK2X
                ******************

                Hi Larry NK2X, I received the award application OK from John.
                And I have sent the award four times, but John is not receiving it.
                He has now given me two other e-mail addresses, so let's hope it gets
                through this time.
                When I sent it the third time I also sent it to Rob & myself as CC, and we
                both received it OK.
                John has checked his spam box etc, so it is a strange one, but we will get
                there in the end.
                73
                Barry, MØIOW. 30 MDG #0013
                http://30mdg.net/
              • Jesse
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 2 6:08 AM
                  You may also want to check your "spam" folder as that's where my award e-mails ended up.

                  ..jesse..
                  WB5NPW