RE: [30meterPSKGroup] Re: [30meterPSKGroup

  • Don Leitch
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 19 10:27 AM

      Don zl1atb

      I must be the friend in new Zealand thanks

      Actually I don’t hear anything from USA here at the moment, correction I have heard two USA psk stations but they didn’t hear me, in the 8 months I have been using this band. I would imagine Rob zl1rd has heard many many more, his antennas hear more than my little bit of wire at 30 ft .

      I hear the Beijing buzzard and what ever it was that sounded like a buzz saw that wiped the waterfall out for a few hours at a time, others reported it at the same time

      Vk comes in pretty strong and when the solar flux gets over 70  europe comes in on the grey line, never any G stations yet I hear france, I am looking forward to old sol  busting out in pimples.

      I remember a sun spot peak back late 80s when it was hard to find a place on any band without someone’s transmission alongside but psk wasn’t about then so now we look forward to it happening again roll on sol .

      I hear we have  a solar wind due over the weekend that should open the band for a few days anyway