Re : a strange phenomena

  • Mel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2009
      I've just been visiting a number of groups and there's a post from KA2HHB, a member of this parish, No.1148, on the Yahoo PSK31 group and he's also discussing a strange phenomena. He's sent a photo and where he lives waterfalls are red,no matter, but he's mentioned about the screen being partly wiped out and his contact had a good PSK transmission so it couldn't have been his fault. My experience was on Wednesday evening, there is a mischief afoot, methinks !

      Regards, Mel G0GQK