band reports.. and some PR..

  • kleks05
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4 1:37 PM
      I am working 30m since Friday as n4epc, and have my hands quite full.

      1st march 60 QSO
      2nd March 59 qso
      3th March - 14 qso and ticking..

      all over the world - EU, New Zealand, old friends, new faces.
      So band is open - and qso with N4EPC scores for you for EPC and 30DMG since the call is registered as EPC #3600 and 30DMG # 1795 :-)

      band is open in the afternoons between East Coast and EU...

      anyone in need of a sked with EPC club station, or VA state for digital, let me know.

      enjoy.
      de ku1t/n4epc

      _zjt
    • Milton Garb
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4 1:44 PM
        May I ask the frequency on 30 meters?
        Milton
        W6QE

        I am working 30m since Friday as n4epc, and have my hands quite full.

        1st march 60 QSO
        2nd March 59 qso
        3th March - 14 qso and ticking..

        all over the world - EU, New Zealand, old friends, new faces.
        So band is open - and qso with N4EPC scores for you for EPC and 30DMG since the call is registered as EPC #3600 and 30DMG # 1795 :-)

        band is open in the afternoons between East Coast and EU...

        anyone in need of a sked with EPC club station, or VA state for digital, let me know.

        enjoy.
        de ku1t/n4epc

        _zjt

        Checked by AVG.