Re: PA30EPC

  • pa3gwh
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2009
      --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Rob" <richmar@...> wrote:

      > Will definitely be hunting fer you Richard - don't forget there are stations SOUTH of the equator!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

      Rob... how can I forget you, you are the pride and joy of my eqsl collection
      which can by the way be seen on my gallery page at : http://gallery.pa3gwh.com
      together with my mobile hf station and shack and some other stuff. But carefull, you could end up looking at a picture of me ;-)

      Knowing that you are hunting me I will definately be on the lookout for SoE (or South of Equator HI), just hope conditions will let us!

      > 73 de Rob

      73 de Richard PA3GWH