Re: [30meterPSKGroup] Re : my shortest contact on 30 metres

  • Dáithí
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 3, 2009

      Not on the same day Mel - but remember, Belfast is a valley between two sets of hills - I'm on one side and the other guy was on the other - if we're both on air we fire right down each other's throat LOL. In fact we both swamp each other at normal settings Winking smile emoticon

      73 de Daithi

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009
        Hello Daithi,

        I had a feeling that it wouldn't be on the same day, but stranger things have happened at sea ! I think its amazing that a situation would arise where a band is extremely long one minute and then extremely short a little time later.

        Conditions have deteriorated on 30 metres, but the general band condition has improved on 40. This afternoon US stations on SSB were quite strong on 17 metres yet 18.00 was empty, somewhat like the days when the CB band was running hot and not a soul to be found on 10 metres

        Kind regards, Mel G0GQK