PA30EPC

  • pa3gwh
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2009
      Hello!

      PA30EPC will also be active on march 29th to welcome EI to 30meters.
      The call is valid only until april 24th 2009, so if you do see us,
      please give
      us a call.

      We will also be active on the other bands (primarily 20, 40 and 80)
      but if conditions
      improve also on the higher bands 10 ~ 17. Fingers crossed

      Looking forward to work you all!

      73 de Richard PA3GWH
    • Rob
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2009
        Will definitely be hunting fer you Richard - don't forget there are stations SOUTH of the equator!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

        73 de Rob

        --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "pa3gwh" <pa3gwh@...> wrote:

        > Hello!
        >
        > PA30EPC will also be active on march 29th to welcome EI to 30meters.
        > The call is valid only until april 24th 2009, so if you do see us,
        > please give
        > us a call.
        >
        > We will also be active on the other bands (primarily 20, 40 and 80)
        > but if conditions
        > improve also on the higher bands 10 ~ 17. Fingers crossed
        >
        > Looking forward to work you all!
        >
        > 73 de Richard PA3GWH

      • pa3gwh
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2009
          --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Rob" <richmar@...> wrote:

          > Will definitely be hunting fer you Richard - don't forget there are stations SOUTH of the equator!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

          Rob... how can I forget you, you are the pride and joy of my eqsl collection
          which can by the way be seen on my gallery page at : http://gallery.pa3gwh.com
          together with my mobile hf station and shack and some other stuff. But carefull, you could end up looking at a picture of me ;-)

          Knowing that you are hunting me I will definately be on the lookout for SoE (or South of Equator HI), just hope conditions will let us!

          > 73 de Rob

          73 de Richard PA3GWH