[30meterPSKGroup] 30M Report

  • Joe Brown
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
      I had a couple of contacts on 28/02/09 using Olivia 500/8.

      SO2RGB @ 1853Z - 10.1430
      PA1RMY @ 2014Z - 10.1425

      It's a start.

      Joseph L

      73 – Joe W2JLB

    • Laurie, VK3AMA
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
        Hi Joe,

        You had a big signal here today in VK, perfect decode.
        Didn't call you as we had previously worked on 30M (PSK63)
        and I was busy chasing others on the band.

        de Laurie, VK3AMA

        Joe Brown wrote:
        I had a couple of contacts on 28/02/09 using Olivia 500/8.

        SO2RGB @ 1853Z - 10.1430
        PA1RMY @ 2014Z - 10.1425

        It's a start.

        Joseph L

        73 – Joe W2JLB

      • va3xq
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
          Was a good week for 30 meters. At least while the prop lasted.
          Heres my week on the band

          IZ2MHT
          TA2EY
          F4ENU/QRP
          SV4AQJ
          VK3AMA- FINALLY TXS LAURIE
          EM50KFF
          DK5NC
          M0EPC
          LA1ONA
          UX7QV
          SV8AXC/1
          GW3YDX
          HR2J

          jeff
          va3xq

          --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Laurie, VK3AMA" <groups4@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi Joe,
          >
          > You had a big signal here today in VK, perfect decode.
          > Didn't call you as we had previously worked on 30M (PSK63)
          > and I was busy chasing others on the band.
          >
          > de Laurie, VK3AMA
          >
          > Joe Brown wrote:
          > > I had a couple of contacts on 28/02/09 using Olivia 500/8.
          > >
          > > SO2RGB @ 1853Z - 10.1430
          > > PA1RMY @ 2014Z - 10.1425
          > >
          > > It's a start.
          > >

          > > *73 -- Joe W2JLB*