M0EPC ??

  • Laurie, VK3AMA
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
      Worked Chris M0EPC this morning on 30m. He had a nice run going with
      ZL3RG into the log as well.

      Does anyone know the home call for Chris?
      He didn't give it with his info and with the crowds gathering I didn't
      bother him with a long Q/A session in marginal conditions.

      de Laurie, VK3AMA
    • Milton Garb
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
        G7OGX = CHRIS
        Worked Chris M0EPC this morning on 30m. He had a nice run going with
        ZL3RG into the log as well.

        Does anyone know the home call for Chris?
        He didn't give it with his info and with the crowds gathering I didn't
        bother him with a long Q/A session in marginal conditions.

        de Laurie, VK3AMA

        Checked by AVG.
      • Dáithí
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
          He's G7OGX Laurie (he did post that to the EPC group btw) Winking smile emoticon

          73 de Daithi GI7OMY