Re: Autospot reporter with FL-Digi ????

  • Fred
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 1:20 PM
      Andy - Fldigi has got an autospotting facility built in which works
      perfect in psk modes. Go into Configuration - Misc - 2nd tab and set it
      up there. In case of doubt pse refer to the online help.
      73 Fred DL6XAZ

      --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien" <k3ukandy@...>
      wrote:

      > I know the autospot software works with Multipsk, just wondering if
      > there is a version that would work with the PSKVIEWER in FL-DIGI ?
      >
      > Andy K3UK

    • Andrew O'Brien
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 1:41 PM
        --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <dl6xaz@...> wrote:

        > Andy - Fldigi has got an autospotting facility built in which works
        > perfect in psk modes. Go into Configuration - Misc - 2nd tab and set it
        > up there. In case of doubt pse refer to the online help.
        > 73 Fred DL6XAZ
        >
        > --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien" <k3ukandy@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > I know the autospot software works with Multipsk, just wondering if
        > > there is a version that would work with the PSKVIEWER in FL-DIGI ?
        > >
        > > Andy K3UK

        Fred, I meant the auto spot program that Sholto wrote so that our
        spots got to Hamspots. However, I did NOT know that FL-Digo reports
        to PSK REPORTER, I just enabled it. Many thanks.

        73 de Andy