Autospot reporter with FL-Digi ????

  • Andrew O'Brien
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 12:54 PM
      I know the autospot software works with Multipsk, just wondering if
      there is a version that would work with the PSKVIEWER in FL-DIGI ?

      Andy K3UK
    • Fred
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 1:20 PM
        Andy - Fldigi has got an autospotting facility built in which works
        perfect in psk modes. Go into Configuration - Misc - 2nd tab and set it
        up there. In case of doubt pse refer to the online help.
        73 Fred DL6XAZ

        --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien" <k3ukandy@...>
        wrote:

        > I know the autospot software works with Multipsk, just wondering if
        > there is a version that would work with the PSKVIEWER in FL-DIGI ?
        >
        > Andy K3UK

      • Andrew O'Brien
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1 1:41 PM
          --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <dl6xaz@...> wrote:

          > Andy - Fldigi has got an autospotting facility built in which works
          > perfect in psk modes. Go into Configuration - Misc - 2nd tab and set it
          > up there. In case of doubt pse refer to the online help.
          > 73 Fred DL6XAZ
          >
          > --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien" <k3ukandy@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > I know the autospot software works with Multipsk, just wondering if
          > > there is a version that would work with the PSKVIEWER in FL-DIGI ?
          > >
          > > Andy K3UK

          Fred, I meant the auto spot program that Sholto wrote so that our
          spots got to Hamspots. However, I did NOT know that FL-Digo reports
          to PSK REPORTER, I just enabled it. Many thanks.

          73 de Andy