autospot zip?

  • Andrew O'Brien
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
      Subject: autospot zip?
      I have been mostly in active for a few months for various person and
      family reasons . I also had PC problems and have a new PC to play
      with. Now that I have got more active in the past few weeks, it's
      time to put my 30M auto spot station back on the air. I went to the
      link that Sholto gave me, but the link is dead. Anyone have a new
      link? Last I heard from Sholto, months ago, he was possibly moving .
      Did he move ?

      --
      Andy K3UK
    • Laurie, VK3AMA
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
        Hi Andy,

        I replied directly to your gmail address with the new version of the
        autospotter software, but gmail rejected it. If you email me with a
        different account I can get the software to you.

        73 de Laurie, VK3AMA

        Andrew O'Brien wrote:
        > Subject: autospot zip?
        > I have been mostly in active for a few months for various person and
        > family reasons . I also had PC problems and have a new PC to play
        > with. Now that I have got more active in the past few weeks, it's
        > time to put my 30M auto spot station back on the air. I went to the
        > link that Sholto gave me, but the link is dead. Anyone have a new
        > link? Last I heard from Sholto, months ago, he was possibly moving .
        > Did he move ?
        >

        > --
        > Andy K3UK
        >

        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > Please join in on Thursday and Sunday Night 30mtr PSK activity nights, also when in the shack use the 30 mtr digital Spots page made possible by Laurie VK3AMA and Sholto KE7HPV
        >
        > http://www.hamspots.net/30m/
        >
        > http://www.hamspots.net/spots/autospotters.php
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Laurie, VK3AMA
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
          Worked Chris M0EPC this morning on 30m. He had a nice run going with
          ZL3RG into the log as well.

          Does anyone know the home call for Chris?
          He didn't give it with his info and with the crowds gathering I didn't
          bother him with a long Q/A session in marginal conditions.

          de Laurie, VK3AMA
        • Milton Garb
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
            G7OGX = CHRIS
            Worked Chris M0EPC this morning on 30m. He had a nice run going with
            ZL3RG into the log as well.

            Does anyone know the home call for Chris?
            He didn't give it with his info and with the crowds gathering I didn't
            bother him with a long Q/A session in marginal conditions.

            de Laurie, VK3AMA

            Checked by AVG.
          • Dáithí
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
              He's G7OGX Laurie (he did post that to the EPC group btw) Winking smile emoticon

              73 de Daithi GI7OMY