RE: [30meterPSKGroup] Late Night Conditions

  • Don Leitch
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009

      30 m report for my neck of the woods is dismal.

      After the last week when things where looking up its gone backwards again sigh.

      I did hear ja9chi, and surprise surprise nc4ra both lasted about 2 minutes and gone into the big black hole.

      Vk4pil has a prop net running so parts  of vk (I did hear vk4ama) are  working and of course Greg a new group member a few hundred meters from my home  zl1gmw he's loud as so we have to “share contacts “ as we blow each others water fall apart. Greg tells me he worked a polish station at 0600 Sunday.

      Don L

      Zl1atb