RE: [30meterPSKGroup] Late Night Conditions

  • David Pykett
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
      H i Jesse

      I ran pskreporter overnight and was quite amazed to see the amount of distant stations I think the best was Uraguay but loads of East to Central USA stations on I will have to get in the shack tonight and see whats around then.

      Dave
      G0IIQ

      I had a nice QSO with Ed, WB6YTE, around 0530Z last night. His signal
      was a constant S7 hitting S9 at times. While in QSO I saw John,
      VE1CDD, calling CQ. And Just prior to this WP3UX was on the waterfall
      working a Russian station, I didn't see the Russian station.

      Nice to see the band open late at night again.

      ..jesse..
      WB5NPW

    • Don Leitch
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009

        30 m report for my neck of the woods is dismal.

        After the last week when things where looking up its gone backwards again sigh.

        I did hear ja9chi, and surprise surprise nc4ra both lasted about 2 minutes and gone into the big black hole.

        Vk4pil has a prop net running so parts  of vk (I did hear vk4ama) are  working and of course Greg a new group member a few hundred meters from my home  zl1gmw he's loud as so we have to “share contacts “ as we blow each others water fall apart. Greg tells me he worked a polish station at 0600 Sunday.

        Don L

        Zl1atb