Re: My sad LOTW 30M results

  • va3xq
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 6, 2009
      Takes a while to get the numbers up there via LoTW. I have 22 qso's
      confrimed on 30 via LoTW
      Need canada anyone shoot me an email
      jeff
      va3xq

    • pj2mi@arrl.net
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 6, 2009

        Dear OE3EPW:

        I just checked and see that I have cfmd our 30M QSO via LoTW, if you want I cab screen copy the details for you!

        Kind regard

        73

        José PJ2MI

      • Eckersberger Peter
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 6, 2009
          Hello José,

          Thank you for your info. Well, we did have two PSK31-QSOs on 30 m. One
          of them was with my QRP-station. But anyway, as the other one is
          confirmed already by LoTW there is no need in sending a screen shot. But
          thank you for the offer. Very thoughtful of you.

          Most probably you know it yourself but we did have a lot of contacts
          over the last 17 years. Tnx a lot for both the QSOs and paper cards.

          Have a nice weekend.

          73 de Pez, OE3EPW
          <oe3epw@...>