Re: My sad LOTW 30M results

  • andygili
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 5, 2009
      Hello Andy and all..
      News about DXCC confirmed on 30 meters on LOTW?

      In my side 12 countryes:

      AUSTRIA OE3EPW
      CZECH REPUBLIC OK1WCF
      DENMARK OZ1TMK
      ENGLAND M0IOW
      EUROPEAN RUSSIA RN6BY
      FRANCE F1EUS
      GREECE SV2HRS
      ICELAND TF3PPN
      POLAND SP9TCC
      SCOTLAND MM5DWW
      SPAIN EA1AHY
      WALES GW4MVA

      Nothing outside Europe.... i have only 1 qso with Canada
      and nothing other... my little dipole is in difficult

      Andrea IZ1MHY
      www.iz1mhy.tk

      --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien"
      <andrewobrie@...> wrote:

      > I have ONLY 7 DXCC entities confirmed via LOTW
      >
      > Entity 30M
      > BAHAMAS C6AWF
      > BONAIRE,CURACAO (NETH ANTILLES) PJ2MI
      > CANADA VE9DX
      > EUROPEAN RUSSIA UA3TCJ
      > MEXICO XF2K
      > SWITZERLAND HB9CVQ
      > UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WB2S
      > --
      > Andy K3UK

    • va3xq
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 6, 2009
        Takes a while to get the numbers up there via LoTW. I have 22 qso's
        confrimed on 30 via LoTW
        Need canada anyone shoot me an email
        jeff
        va3xq

      • pj2mi@arrl.net
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 6, 2009

          Dear OE3EPW:

          I just checked and see that I have cfmd our 30M QSO via LoTW, if you want I cab screen copy the details for you!

          Kind regard

          73

          José PJ2MI

        • Eckersberger Peter
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 6, 2009
            Hello José,

            Thank you for your info. Well, we did have two PSK31-QSOs on 30 m. One
            of them was with my QRP-station. But anyway, as the other one is
            confirmed already by LoTW there is no need in sending a screen shot. But
            thank you for the offer. Very thoughtful of you.

            Most probably you know it yourself but we did have a lot of contacts
            over the last 17 years. Tnx a lot for both the QSOs and paper cards.

            Have a nice weekend.

            73 de Pez, OE3EPW
            <oe3epw@...>