Re: [30meterPSKGroup] what mode?

  • Siegfried Jackstien
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2009
      look for the programm named "hardcopy"
      you can make snapshots of the whole screen or just a window frame
      print it or modify it with a graphic software
      dg9bfc
      sigi

      From: n5ztw@texasdata. net <n5ztw@texasdata. net>
      To: 30meterPSKGroup@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 9:27 AM

      Windows has screen capture built in.
      Hit the "Print Screen" key to do a screen capture.
      Then open "Paint" under "Start" "All Programs" "Accessories"
      "Paint"
      Then when paint opens hit "Ctrl" "V" to paste in paint. You
      can then use paint to cut out the area you want and open a
      new paint doc and paste in the smaller area of the screen in
      the new paint document. I use it all the time.
      Delbert N5ZTW