The signal on 10.101 MHz

  • wj5o
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2009
      Good Evening.....
      Thank You for the responses to my query.... OK, on the commercial
      digital station in Germany.
      OK on it being considered a "beacon" to indicate band openings.
      Dedicated beacons in the 30
      meter band are not too plentiful...... Two in the IARU Region 2.
      73 Bill WJ5O

      SNIP>>>>>>>>
      4a. digital signal question
      From: WJ5O
      4b. Re: digital signal question
      From: Sean Cavanaugh
      4c. Re: digital signal question
      From: Mark, KJ7BS
      4d. Re: digital signal question
      From: wa3frp@...
      4e. Re: [english 94%] Re: [30meterPSKGroup] digital signal question
      From: Eckersberger Peter
      4f. Re: [english 94%] Re: [30meterPSKGroup] digital signal question
      From: wa3frp@...

      Posted by: "WJ5O" wj5o@... wj5o
      Date: Mon Feb 2, 2009 6:02 am ((PST))

      Good Morning,
      Last few days when I check the band I hear a digital signal on 10.101
      MHz........ My
      interpretation of the IARU Region 2 Band Plan was that digital would
      be operated 10.130-10.150
      MHz
      73 Bill WJ5O
    • jean
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2009
        I certainly do not agree... If you consider the number of wspr stations
        around 10138.7, there are more beacons than needed, and from every part
        of the world. Make a google search of "wsjt"
        73 Jean F8RZ